My Cafe Press Store

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Let's go Mets!!! (Do we need to "get out and 'push'"?)

B"H

The Mets have done it again, snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. After 3 straight losses to San Diego (who had, at the time, a winning percentage under .400) 2-1, they were ahead in the 4th game.....

Then, again, yesterday, against Arizona, they were ahead 5-1. But, again.....

So I was watching tonight (of and on -- I switch to the game during commercial breaks on nights there are shows I watch with my Mom) and I tuned in in the top of the 9th and there were 2 out, 2 on and the Mets were ahead 3-0.

Well, I had to turn back. Then I tuned over again and it was the bottom of the 9th and the score was 3-3. I felt very frustrated. (When you're hot you're hot and when you're not you're not)

Well, the end of the story (at least today's story) is that in the bottom of the 13th inning, Carlos Beltran, hit a two-run home run and the Mets are finally out of their losing streak.....

Check out my other blogs:

Israel and it's Place in the World
Jewish Singles
Strong Jewish Women

Check out my squidoo lenses (articles):
Strong Biblical Women
Strong Biblical Women 2
Why Be Vegetarian
Vegetarianism: Getting Started 1
Vegetarianism: Getting Started 2
Rosh Hashana
Quick Vegan Cooking
Creating new recipes from old
Strong Biblical Women Part 3
Hanuka
About the Jewish Calendar
Witches and Morality
Presidential Trivia Quiz
Christmas and the Jewish Single
Math Hints 1 -- Adding Fractions
Presidents1: George Washington
Passover: Holiday of Freedom
Ruth and Naomi
John and John Quincy Adams
Television Trivia Quiz

Check out my other merchandise:
Other merchandise

No comments: