My Cafe Press Store

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Should Pot Be Legal?

ב"ה

Let Them Smoke Pot!

this lens' photo
While I have never smoked pot myself, and I wouldn't smoke it even if it were legal, I don't see any reason why smoking pot shouldn't be legal. Whatever we feel about it, cigarette smoking is legal as is drinking alcohol. For better or worse, I don't think pot is any more dangerous than either smoking or drinking. So why not legalize it?






Should Pot Be Legal?

Weigh in on your thoughts.....

With NJ Legalizing Medical Marijuana and Washington legalizing recreational marijuana, I thought this would be a good time to get people's opinion of this change in the law. What do you think?

Should Medicinal Marijuana be Legal?

Should Recreational Marijuana be Legal?


"Let Them Smoke Pot" Merchandise from Compugraph Designs on Zazzle

The legalization of Pot in Washington got me thinking. If Marie Antoinette were still alive today, what do you think she would say? I thought she'd say, "Let them smoke pot!"


No comments: